NAR I-ROK Kit
Every good adventure requires that everyone gets home safely. The new I-ROK (Individual Rugged Outdoor Kit) from North American Rescue is the perfect companion for any outdoor environment. The I-ROK contains essential first-aid supplies to treat common injuries to include basic injuries such as cuts, scrapes, bites & stings as well as the life-saving equipment to control major bleeding.
The I-ROK Kit comes in the ultimate personal utility case that is crushproof, dustproof and adventure proof! Your first-aid and trauma supplies will be protected from the outdoor elements to help ensure your kit is ready if ever needed. Waterproof up to a depth of 2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68 rated protection from water, dirt, snow & dust and rubberized protective bumpers to protect against drops. The case handles can be used to secure the kit for your outing as you can strap it to your gear, ATV/UTV, motorcycle, camper or whatever you use to get you to where the adventures are. The hard case comes in a variety of colors and keeps your contents protected and secure.
- Contains essential first-aid supplies to treat basic injuries as well as control major bleeding
- Storage case is crushproof, dustproof and waterproof up to a depth of 2 meters
- Flexible lid organizer helps keep smaller medical supplies neatly stored
- Built-in pressure valve keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- I-ROK hard case comes in a variety of colors and with the option of Basic or with Bleeding Control Dressing (hemostatic bandage) versions