Kershaw 7550 Launch 11 AUTO Folding Knife 2.75" CPM-154 BlackWashed Reverse Tant
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK AT OUR WAREHOUSE. By purchasing this item you understand it will ship in approximatley 3-5 days, at the discretion of the mail services and their delivery rates. Please feel free to reach out with any questions via call/text/ or email.
Light, airy, and lightning-fast, the Launch 11 is destined to be high on your Want List. It shares high-performance CPM-154 blade steel and a blue anodized aluminum handle with the rest of the Launch series. But for the Launch 11, Kershaw gave the knife a straight profile and added touches like a bronze-anodized titanium pivot trim ring, an attractive handle cutout, and an integrated backspacer. A reversible, slimline pocket clip makes it even easier to EDC this lightweight auto.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.8" (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (16.6 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Blue Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button AUTO
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Made in the USA