Franklin Armory BFSIII 22-C1 Binary Firing System III Trigger - For 10/22®
THIS ITEM IS DROP SHIPPED. By purchasing this item you understand it will ship in approximatley 5 days, at the discretion of the mail services and their delivery rates. Please feel free to reach out with any questions via call/text/ or email.
The Binary Firing System ™ GEN 3 (BFSIII™) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install * Smooth trigger pull
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most 10/22® style firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts
Binary Firing System™ waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, HI, WA, RI, FL, MD or CT.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Trigger pin size is .154"
- No 80% lowers, No polymer lowers, No Carbon lowers