Benchmade HUNT 15002-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner - S90V Drop Point Blade - Richlit
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK AT OUR WAREHOUSE. By purchasing this item you understand it will ship in approximatley 3-5 days, at the discretion of the mail services and their delivery rates. Please feel free to reach out with any questions via call/text/ or email.
Benchmade's new 15002-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner is intentionally built for the pursuit of a passion; the is a premium hunt fixed-blade designed for big game hunters around the globe. The newly redesigned low-profile sheath creates a reliable housing for convenient storage in your pack. Improvements to the overall geometry, ergonomics, and material, will make the last cut feel just as effortless as the first with the help of Benchmade’s new SelectEdge™️ 14° angle.
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Rc Hardness: 59-61
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Scales: Richlite/Orange G-10
- Blade Length: 4.2" (107 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.7" (221 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.66" (17 mm)
- Sheath Material: Boltaron
- Weight, Knife: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 1.4 oz. (40 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.