Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek AXIS - 3.6" Black Finish Plain Edge CPM-M4 Blade - Black
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK AT OUR WAREHOUSE. By purchasing this item you understand it will ship in approximatley 3-5 days, at the discretion of the mail services and their delivery rates. Please feel free to reach out with any questions via call/text/ or email.
A strange name perhaps, but there's nothing strange about Benchmade's new Freek Series. The only thing you'll be wondering is why wasn't this model made long ago. The new "Freek" series are incredible AXIS folders that will rival many custom knives - yet at a production knife price. Packed with features: CPM-M4 blade, Black/Gray G-10 handle w/red G-10 liner & red anodized aluminum barrel spacers. Get your "Freek" on today!
- Category End Use: EDC/Outdoor/Military/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-M4
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.60" (91 mm)
- Length Open: 8.46" (215 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.86" (123 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.9 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.65" (17 mm)
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-Opening
- Handle Material: Black/Gray G-10 w/Red G10 Liners
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.