Benchmade 391SBK SOCP Tactical Folder - D2 Tool Steel Blade - Black CF-Elite™ H
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK AT OUR WAREHOUSE. By purchasing this item you understand it will ship in approximatley 3-5 days, at the discretion of the mail services and their delivery rates. Please feel free to reach out with any questions via call/text/ or email.
Benchmade's new SOCP series was designed by Greg Thompon as a first-option, battle-blade that incorporates a myriad of functional features. The 391SBK SOCP Folder is ideal for on and off-duty carry. The rapid deployment ring and tip-down carry enhance the speed at which this knife can be deployed from concealment, and the smooth handle dimples allow for confident transition in your hand. Redesigned with Benchmade’s AXIS-lock technology, the SOCP knife won’t leave you fumbling for functionality in stressful situations.
- AXIS Lock
- Spear Point Blade Shape
- Thumb Disk Opener
- Black CF-Elite™ Handle w/Stainless Steel Liners
- Smooth Handle Dimples For Rapid Deployment
- Mini Deep-Carry, Tip-Up/Tip-Down Ambidextrous Pocket Clip
- Made In: U.S.A.
- Benchmade Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- RC Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Length: 4.47" (114 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.1 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.66" (144 mm)
- Open Length: 10.13" (257 mm)
- Handle Material: Black CF-Elite™
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)