Benchmade 185BK-1 SOCP Dagger - Double Edge CPM-3V Black Cerakote Finish Blade -
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK AT OUR WAREHOUSE. By purchasing this item you understand it will ship in approximatley 3-5 days, at the discretion of the mail services and their delivery rates. Please feel free to reach out with any questions via call/text/ or email.
Benchmade's new 185 SOCP series is built for the battlefield and ready for anything. The 185BK-1 SOCP Fixed Blade is a versatile next-gen defense tool made for infantry and special operations personnel. Designed in conjunction with Greg Thompson and based on feedback from the special operations community, the 185 series features an exceptionally tough and resilient CPM-3V blade, resulting in a thin, lightweight knife capable of extreme use without fear of failure, making it an effective partner in any scenario. The full tang blade is matched with G-10 scales and the durable PIM (Injection Molded Plastic) insures a great fit - and durability.
- Category End Use: Military/Tactical/Self-Defense
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Full Tang
- Scale Material: G-10
- Sheath Material: PIM (Injection Molded Plastic)
- Blade Length: 7.11" (181 mm)
- Overall Length: 11.74" (298 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.150" (3.8 mm)
- Weight - Knife: 5.78 oz. (164 g)
- Weight - Sheath: 2.56 oz. (73 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.